jueves, 28 de mayo de 2020

THE DARK FOREST

I was staying with my grandfather in an old house in the forest.


One night, I wanted to go out. "Where are you going?" said my grandfather. "To the river," I said. "But it´s getting dark! And a storm is coming. All the spiders come out when there is a storm. Don´t go near them. And don´t touch them!"



I went out and saw lots of spiders. I wasn´t scared. I went near them and touched them. Then I remembered what my grandfather had said. Too late! My feeth turned red and my skin was covered with scorpions.


I screamed and ran into the forest. In the middle of the forest I saw a ghost. Now I live with the ghost, and when it´s dark and stormy I go into the forest and scare people. Maybe I will come out and scare you.
               
- THE END -

1 comentario:

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.