jueves, 28 de mayo de 2020

THE FEAST OF THE LIVING DEAD

My friends and I decided to go to the college halloween costume party. Between me and my mother we made a ghost costume with a white sheet and a punctured soccer ball. I painted it and tied it to my ankle with a chain.


At nine o´clock my friends picked me up. Marina wore a witch costume, Alberto went as a zombie, Santi as a murderous doctor, Victor as a vampire and Ivan as a mummy.       
They had decorated the gym with candles and pumpkins. There was a table with sandwiches, chips and soft drinks.
ç

We started to dance to each other and Marina had an idea:
"Let´s play hide and seek!"

I kept it while the others ran to hide. Victor soon found him hiding under a table from the nearest class. We went up the stairs to the second floor of the school and we came across three classmates in disguise. We asked if they had seen the others and they did not answer us. When I touched them I felt something very unpleasant, they were frozen and soft. The masks were removed and they looked pale and dying. 


Victor and I ran away scared, we ran back to the gym, screaming for the others. When suddenly, we saw them cornered on the wall.
That halloween party was not consume, they were real undead!
We ran out to ask for help. We didn´t see anyone. But when the clock struck twelve, everything was so normal again. The next day at school, the tutor said that the party was a complete success. We look at each other and surely next year we will not hire that diabolical party.



- THE END -

1 comentario:

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.