lunes, 25 de mayo de 2020

HOWLS IN THE FOREST

I was staying with my grandfather in an old house in the woods. One night, I wanted to go out. "Where are you going ?" my grandfather said. "To the river," I said, "But it's getting dark! And a storm is coming. All the wolves come out when there is a storm. Don't go near them. And don't touch them!" I went out and saw many wolves. I wasn't scared. I went up to them and touched them. Then I remembered what my grandfather had said. Too late! My teeth turned red and my skin was covered in spiders.



 I screamed and ran into the forest. In the middle of the forest I saw a skeleton with a black cape. Now I live with the skeleton, and when it's dark and stormy! I go into the forest and scare people. Maybe I will come out and scare you.



The end

1 comentario:

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.