lunes, 25 de mayo de 2020

ONE NIGHT IN THE FOREST

I was staying with my friend in an old house in the forest. One night, I wanted to go out."Where are you going?"said my friend."To the forest,"I said." But it's getting dark! And a storm is coming. All the wolves come out when there is a storm!.

                               
Don't go near them. And don't touch them. Then I remembered what my friend had said. Too late! My teeth turned brown and my skin was covered with spiders. I screamed and ran into the forest. In  the middle of the forest I saw some people.

                            
                                                                                                                                                                   May be I will come out and scare you.                                                                                                   

- THE END -

1 comentario:

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.