martes, 26 de mayo de 2020

THE FOREST

Aemet amplía el aviso amarillo por tormentas a toda la provincia ...
              I was  staying with my grandmother in an old house in the forest. One night, I wanted to go out.

"Where are you going?" said my grandmother. "To the forest" I said. But it's getting dark! And storm is coming. All the bats come out  there is a storm. Don't go near them. And don 't touch them!

I went out and saw lots of bats. I wasn't scared. I went near them and touched them. Then remembered what my grandmother had said. Too late! My teeth turned black and my skin was covered with spiders. I screamed and ran into the forest. I saw a witch. Now I live with the witch and when it's dark and stormy I go into the forest and scare the people. Maybe I will come out and scare you.


-THE END- 
                         

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.